Restaurant Lunch and Early Dinner / Bar

Available every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6.30pm until close

A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill. From our service charge 60% contributes towards the cost meals for all staff within our catering department, with the remaining 40% to be split between Supervisors, Restaurant and Kitchen staff, paid pro-rata based on the number of hours worked. This money is paid to employees through our payroll system. The Lowry does not take a percentage of the service charge to cover handling costs and payroll processes. Our procedure for tips and service charge is in line with the British Hospitality Association Codes of Practice.