Restaurant Lunch and Early Dinner / Bar

12pm - 2.30pm closed Mon - Wed if there is no matinee performance
5pm - 7pm Sun - Wed when there is a performance at The Lowry
5pm - 9.30pm Thu - Sat

If you're attending a performance the menu will be stopped 45 minutes prior to curtain up

A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill. From our service charge 60% contributes towards the cost of free meals for all staff within our catering department, with the remaining 40% to be split between Supervisors, Restaurant and Kitchen staff, paid pro-rata based on the number of hours worked. This money is paid to employees through our payroll system. The Lowry does not take a percentage of the service charge to cover handling costs and payroll processes. Our procedure for tips and service charge is in line with the British Hospitality Association Codes of Practice.